cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Outputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement that i need to print my output for the delivery based on the language defined in the Ship-to party.

Say if my Ship-to party's language is EN, i want the output to be printed in English

and if the language defined is DE, the output should be printed in German

My understanding was that the same would be taken care by the sapform which depending on the language would print the output in desired language.

Can someone help me out as to how can we really achieve this?

Thanks

Gauravjit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Language in output is controlled by 3aspects

1. the default language of the user id

2. Output master data

3. Apart from that it is also possible for us to overwrite the language in the form or program itself,where we have to change the SY-LANG field based onyour selection criteria. But this will ensure that the form is triggered for the specified language only for the text elements defined in the form. For other dynamic objects or descriptions, only the system language or the language maintained in output master apply.

Rwd if it helps you

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

inmaintaining outputmaster data we have to maintain data like partner and language if you want to change in del you can also change by going menupath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

u r right as per the ship to party we will get the out put in the same language .

in case of delivery note .

During output determination

first we creating condn table

Maintain access sequence

create output types (Assign partner function to o/p type)

(Assign print program and form routine to o/p type)

Then we create o/p determination procedure and assign o/p type to determination procedure .

Then o/p procedure and o/p type is assign to sales document type.

This we we link the o/p to partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

But depending on what the language of the output would be changed...?

Specially if the Ship-to party is not part of my condition record.

Thanks

Gauravjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when u create the o/p type u r also assigning the language to o/p type goto o/p control in basic function u urself get to know everything.

Hope this help.