cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing sda

Former Member
0 Kudos

doe anyone know how to import sda file, because i always get error message

"to finish the import you have to restart your SAP Netweaver Developer Studio", and i already restart my NWDS, but nothing happen.

any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the SDA file to some directory. Change the extension of the file to zip. Unzip the file. You can import files in unzip folder.

.SDA files are to be deployed using SDM & it consist of .JAR files while PAR is a portal archive file that contains all files created during portal application development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have extract all wda, so whats should i do next? what kind of import should i do? the extracted data is PORTAL-INF folder and META-INF folder

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Views are generated automatically when u import d files

Former Member
0 Kudos

i do following actions:

1. create new project

2. import file system into src folder under new project

3. boommm... nothing happen.... i can't see any view....

did i forget something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wat kind of SDA is it. Unzip and open it. If there are ear files you cannot import them as in suggested manner.You have to use JDI a.k.a NWDI for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think it contains all wdp, model, navigation, when i see on resource perspective then i can see all the code but i just don't know how to generate those views in webdynpro perspective. do you know step by step how to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

import d files 4m both d folders

Former Member
0 Kudos

so i did, but i can not see my view , does it automatically generate view and project?