Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

formatting in smartform

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have a loop in which there is a template ,there are 3 text elements in the tempelate.I want when 'spares' & 'material' comes in text1 then a box should be drawn on both of them .

eg

text1 text2 text3

spares 1 2

materials 2 3

cycles 1 2

i want:this in a box

spares 1 2

materials 2 3

&

cycles 1 2 without a box

points will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I have a loop in which there is a template ,there are 3 text elements in the tempelate.I want when 'spares' & 'material' comes in text1 then a box should be drawn on both of them .

eg

text1 text2 text3

spares 1 2

materials 2 3

cycles 1 2

i want:this in a box

spares 1 2

materials 2 3

&

cycles 1 2 without a box

for this do like this ..... give a condition either in the flow logic or the true or false one. if the condition satisfies then spares 1 2

materials 2 3 put in one box manually . and use a differnt text for cycles 1 2 without a box in the same template without a box.

hope this may help u .

any queries .. please reply

regards

reena

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u explain it more elaborately.

thnx ,rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

its like this ,

u want the text 1 and text 2 to be displayed in one box then use a variable for the display purpose. give a condition as per to ur requirement . if the condiotion is satisfied then these variables will be displayed . divide the template into two for the upper one give a box where text 1 and text 2 are displayed. use the box option to draw the box on it . in the other division print text 3. and dont give the box option. u can find the box options in the output options or click the template , in the template tab u can find the box symbol use them

reward points for the useful answers

regards

reena

Answers (0)