cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Forms and Quotation Print out changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like the quotation print out to contain the company logo as well as address details of our company. Since i am not familiar with the ABAP syntax, i was thinking of using the Smartforms. How best do i carry out the changes above and if possible can i have the steps as well as the transaction codes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://www.sap-img.com/

<b>SAP Forms</b>

Sapscripts

SmartForms

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) What is the transaction code for Smart form Editor.

2) Is it "smartform"?.

3) What is the name of the form in the standard system that i will be editing?

4) Or, do i have to create a new form?

5) If i create a new form, how do i link it with the system( in other words, how will the system know that it has to use the new smartform)

In short, i need to know the steps that need to be carried out prior to the ones that you have given me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MIZDI,

1) SMARTFORMS

2) No. it is SMARTFORMS

3) ,4) , 5) Plz use the following link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/9b/e3b0dcc2a711d3b558006094192fe3/frameset.htm

Reward Points.

Regards,

Gaurav Raghav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.code : SMARTFORMS

From there u enter any one of the form and u copy from that.

Ex:LE_SHP_DELNOTE for Delivery note.

/SMB40/SDPIK_A for picklist

/SMB40/SDQUO_A for Quotation

Above r the standard forms.

Reward points if u helpful

Cheers,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the given steps in order to add a logo,

1) In Smart Forms Editor, In left pane, right Click any Page (say Page1) and select Create -> Window, Give it a name and Description (Say Window1)

2) Right Click on Window (Window 1) and select Create -> Graphics, Give it a name and description

3) In general Attributes, Select Name, get search help (F4) , you will find a list of pictures

4) Select any picture and set its Resolution in DPI

5) Press F9 to open Smart Forms Builder, Select window (Window1) and In Output options window set, size and position of the Logo

6) Set any other parameters if required, save and activate.

7) If there is only 1 Window in the forms, set it as Main Window in general attributes.

😎 User TCode SE78 to upload new pictures and logos.

Address:

Create Adress node under the window. there u find 3 tabs

1.general attributes

2.output options

3.conditions.

in general attributes tab give addreess number in address number field and country in sending country field.

in conditions tab writeas below

add_num <> ' '

Reward points if u helpful

Cheers,

Govind.