cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

there is a header text in my purchase order like 'My Test' in me23n.

in which table it is exactly stores.

'My test' getting print. but i am not able to see in the system in which tables it is getting stored. i searched STXH, t166k. I have an issue with this.

Can you pls suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priyanka,

once go to TCODE SO10.There u have different text formats stored.U can check evry thing defined .use text as ST or ADRS etc..Hope this helps u a lot.

Reward points if helpful.

Thanks & Regards.

Sudheer.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All text are stored in STXL ( STXD SAPscript text file lines) use FM READ_TEXT to read this long text.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The contents of these "Standard Texts" or "Long Texts" are stored in table STXL but the contents are stroed in a compressed cluster format. This allows you to enter as much text as you like.

When you enter the text, save it and view it in the SAPscript Editor. You will see an asterisk (*) in the the first column, followed by your text. Now go to the following menu path: Goto->Header

You will see a popup giving you text name, text id, language and object. Notice the text name is a concatenation of customer number (with leading zeros), sales org, etc.

If you pass this into in function module READ_TEXT, you will get your "Header Text" contents.

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can't see the text straight away.

All the long texts are stored with the paramters in STXh with OBJECTNAME,OBJECT,ID and LANGUAGE

so using these parameters we have to fetch the long texts using the fun module

READ_TEXT

executing this fun module in SE37 by passing above parameters to this fun module

you will see the text 'My Text'.

double click on the text take you to text editor

from menu GOTO-> EDITOR

you will see the all 4 above paramters

for header texts NAME is PO Number and OBJECT is EKKO table ID will be different

for item texts the OBJECT will be EKPO and NAME will be the combination of PO number and Item Number

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji