cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate Integration Object due to JMS Connection Problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem to activate my object in the integration builder (Design) with this error message :

"Communication with JMS server failed Repeat the last action. If the problem continues to occur after multiple attempts, contact your system administrator to check the availability of the JMS provider service"

I have checked the JMS Connector Service, At first seems OK (After restart) but then i try to stop and restart JMS Connector Service manually, then only i found that 1 of the services error.

Factory Section :

sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.ispeak.app (ISPXAConnectionFactory)

Destination Section :

sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.ispeak.app (ISPEventQueue)

It is because of this error I can't activate my object ? Please advise me how to solve the problem.

Thank you and Best Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernades,

Pls follow this path,

login to J2EE Visual aadmin>cluster>services.JMS connector>runtime(Righ hand side tab)->check the factories / destinations (if anything is in red color X mark).

Ask your basis admin to correct this.Final possible solution is to restart the server and J2EE Visual admin.

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Thank you very much for you helpfull answer. After send oss to SAP and some reply from Raj. Finally i can solve the problem because of the inconsistent SLD content. I can Fix with applying SAP Note 764176

Best Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same problem. We restarted XI Server and we worked the problem around.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear XI Expert

Anybody have advise where i should check ?

Please help me.

Thank you and Best Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Srinivas for all your answer, but then i still can't activate my object. This is sunddenly happen, i have no idea what is goes wrong.

I have cheched all that your mention and everything looks fine.

anybody else can help me please ? (where i should check ?)

Thank you and Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivan,

Both are available, none of the JMS Connector Factories and Destination in the red X mark.

Any others thing that i can check ?

Thank you and Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats it from me.We had the same problem when I have created a new factory connection and removed from the factories.so we have taken a complete restart of the server including Visual administrator . after that the problem has been solved.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have followed the previous step, and no red X mark under JMS Connector.

Any others connection setting that i can check ?

Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls follow this path,

login to J2EE Visual aadmin>cluster>services.JMS connector>runtime(Righ hand side tab)->check the factories / destinations/libraries and look into

factories for <b>sap.com/com.sap.xi/ibresorces</b>

and same in destinations and libraries for <b>sap.com/com.sap.xi/ibresorces</b> ,if it is available or is in red state

Regards,

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have restarted the server. And the the JMS Provider seems working fine, no red mark. But then i still cannot activate my object.

Any others possibility that i can check ?

Thank you and Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

Have you followed the steps given in the previous reply.Pls check <u><b>JMS connector</u></b> in Visual administrator not JMS provider.

Regards,

Srinivas