cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question regarding third party Purchase Requisitions.

Suppose there are 2 items and two are externally procured through different vendors A and B respectively and the info records and source lists are created.

When the sales order is created the standard system third party scenario will create a single purchase requisition with 2 line items addressing to Different vendors and We can create 2 different POs for the same purchase Requisition as it contains items which belong to 2 different vendors.

My Question is like is there any possibility for us to create 2 purchase Requisitions instead of single with 2 line items as they belong 2 different vendors during the creation of Sales order.

Is there any chance! if so Please let me know how?

Thank you,

Sharath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sarath,

it is not possible. since in the 3rd party processing based on purchase requisition we are going to raise the purchase order for that material

reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the line item schedule lines u can get the purchase requisition for the 2 line item with different number and then u can create the po with reference to the purchase requisition that is 2 po

and u can give single invoice for the two po as the third party process is the order specific

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the material is to be procured from 2 different vendors, 2 separate PO should be created.

In Invoicing to end customer, however, you can raise single invoice as it is order-related billing.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible in the standard sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

You cannot create 2 purchase requisitions for one sales order.

Even if you complete the cycle with one line item and then add another line item 20 in the sales order then also you wont be able to create an another purchase requisition.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan