cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialogbox initialization problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I am trying to do tutorial about dialog boxes, and compilation passes nice but in runtime I have got next error.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.session.api.IWDWindow.show()V

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tutorial.popup.EmailView.onActionSendEmail(EmailView.java:152)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tutorial.popup.wdp.InternalEmailView.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalEmailView.java:159)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

Correction Hints

The currently executed application, or one of the components it depends on, has been compiled against class file versions that are different from the ones that are available at runtime.

I would like to mention that my laptop runs J2EE Engine 6.40, I develop using NetWeaver Studio Developer 7.0. Initially tutorial uses deprecated methods as

IWDWindow window window = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createExternalWindow(…)

window2.open()

but I changed it to

IWDWindow window = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createNonModalExternalWindow(…); window.show();

Any ideas what could provoke that error and what should I do in order to overcome it. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Aleksandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This combination (NWDS 7.0, server 6.40) cannot work. The NWDS compiles and creates code for version 7.0 and there may exist methods that are not available in 6.40.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Thanks for the help. I thought that could be a issue but I wanted to check with someone more experienced. The reason why I installed NWDS7.0 because with NWDS 2.0 I had a problem with running Adobe Interactive Form Designer. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Aleksandar

Answers (0)