cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS Invoice SMARTFORM... is there one ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there an <b>AFS</b> (Apparel Footware Solution) <b>Invoice Smart Form</b> and data-gathering/print program supplied by SAP?

I expect an AFS Invoice would show the “grid values” (sizes) for a material.

I see there is a SAPscript form J_3A_RVINVOICE01 and program RVADIN01... but we do not want to use a SAPscript form.

We are currently using the SAP Invoice Smart Form LB_BIL_INVOICE and print program RLB_INVOICE. But... this form does not show the “grid values” (sizes) for a material.

SAP version SAP ERP Central Component 5.0

Thanks for helping!

Dave...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I used the SAPScript for the Invoice(AFS), because that smartform was not very helpful. Maybe you can also shift to sapscript.

Regards

Aneesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

Invoice Smart Form LB_BIL_INVOICE and print program RLB_INVOICE does not have any grid(size) data for AFS materials... all the grid(size) values for a material are accumulated to one record for the material...

So... if there is a SHIRT sizes Small, Medium, Large with a quantity of 1 each...

...the Form gets 1 record for SHIRT quantity 3...

Maybe some configuration in our system is wrong... because this same shows in VF03... no size detail at all...

I'll try the SAPscript... but I expect no size detail will be here either because it does not show in VF03...

Thanks...

Dave...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think there is no special Smartform for AFS invoice

You have to use the Invoice Smart Form LB_BIL_INVOICE and print program RLB_INVOICE.

You can copy this SF LB_BIL_INVOICE and modify such that it displays your grid values as per your requirement and use

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji