cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC STATUS: 17 - Functional Acknowledgement negative

0 Kudos

Hello,

our users are getting workflow messages in their sapoffice inbox when they send ORDERS(IDOC) to SAP XI and the delivery ends with status 17. We can't figure out why those IDOCs are delivered correctly to XI but end with status 17. Can you tell us what status 17 means? Why this IDOCS end with this status? An how can we deactivate the workflow notification?

Thank you in advance!

Roger Allué Vall

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using these idocs through XI for EDI message to your partners ? If so, I would expect the partner is acknowledging the EDI messages with a negative response.

I would not expect XI to generate a STATUS idoc with a 17 status on it's own, without input from a negative function acknowledgement.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

You are right Tim. Now I found where this IDOC messages come from. The external system returns a SYSTAT01 that changes the IDOC status to 17 when the processing was erroneous. But, can anybody tell how to deactivate this workflow items? How can I configure R/3 to avoid sending this messages to all users inbox? If it's not possible, how can I configure R/3 just to send the workflows to just one inbox?

Thank in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

status 17 is not an error its just a warning,you may neglect that,also try making any entry for Port ,client and MesgType in Table IDXNOALE(tcode Se16)to turn off the acknowledgement

Thanx

Ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad

0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

these are the entries of the table IDXNOALE of our XI Production Server (XIX):

PORT.....CLIENT.....MESTYP

SAPICT.....100.....MATMAS

SAPICT.....100.....ORDERS

SAPICT.....100.....STATUS

SAPICX.....100.....MATMAS

SAPICX.....100.....ORDERS

SAPICX.....100.....STATUS

Port SAPICX is the ALE Port for our production system ICX.

Best regards.