cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 - modify values in VKFDS

0 Kudos

I need to know if I could modify the bill list from transaction VF04 (VKDFS), through user-exit or one whichever formulation of system.

All in order to avoid to expose in list Returns Deliveries generated by returns orders blocked for billing.

The invoicing is Delivery-related.

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Roberto Mazzoli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF04 screen at the bottom(you need to scroll down) there is a check box that says

<b> "No docs with billing block"</b>

If you use the check box it would not expose the list of Returns Deliveries generated by returns orders blocked for billing.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello,

unfortunately it is not therefore. If I use the check-box, the blocked deliveries for the invoicing are equally exposed. <b>The test of the block, comes made on the deliveries and not on the relative orders.</b> With our formulation the deliveries don’t copy the block from the orders. Thanks in order to have answered.

<b>I need another solution.</b>

Message was edited by:

Roberto Mazzoli

Message was edited by:

Roberto Mazzoli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

there is a oss-note where you can find a modification for your problem.

best regards,

matthias

0 Kudos

Hi matthias,

can you tell me which is the OSS note's number?

Thanks in advance.

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this Exit

EXIT_SAPLV05I_002 :User Exit for Billing Index for Delivery

Cheers

0 Kudos

I solved the problem.

The right User exit is EXIT_SAPLV60P_008 in Customer Function XV6P Data Provision for Displaying Billing Index.

With this user exit it's possible to modify the internal table C_VKDFIF - field DUMMY. I flagged all the Deliveries with blocked order.

After I created a Display Variant in VF04 to filter in Billing Due List the records without flag in DUMMY.