cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS tracks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are implementing CMS in our landscape to transport XI objects between the systems. Our landscapes are XI1->XI2 (this is one landscape) and the other one is XID->XIQ->XIP. We want to transport the objects from XI1 to XI2 and then from XI2 to XID and viceversa. I configured the CMS and created a track for one of my components for the both landscapes. While creating the track I gave the DEV and QUA URL for the first landscape but I'm stuck with the creation of track for the second landscape for the same component.

Can anybody please help me define the track for one of my components for the second landscape mentioned in the above scenario in a way that once the objects are imported into XI2, I should be able to import them into XID? Or is there any way to directly import objects into XID once the objects are moved to XI2?

Any kind of response is greatly appreciated.....

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all ur replies friends.....

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In normal cases, we will create one Track for the one environment,. Btw, where is your CMS situated in XI1 /XI2 environment or XID ...env?

If you set up tracks for XID, you can directly transport into XID from XI1. or create a track for XI2 and from there give path to XID ....like this

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please go thru these links....

<a href="https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202">https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202</a>

<a href="/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/28/xi-software-logistics-solution-iii-cms:///people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/28/xi-software-logistics-solution-iii-cms

With Regards,

Raju.

<b>Please give points if useful...</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chimei Sikora,

Maybe the new system is not able to be seen in you landscape. When you try to save a track data, the system performs a check (a ping to host that you want connect) if it can't reach this host, the track data is not saved and you can't create it.

Check with your admin team .

With Regards,

Raju,

<b>Please give points if useful...</b>