cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a pricing requirement, wherein i have to charge the delivery document with a surcharge for number of pallets.

I have created a condition type ZPLT. Access seq for this condition type is customer and amount. So user will maintain the customer number and the surcharge in the condition records.

When the system proposed the condition type ZPLT, i should multiply this amount with number of pallets. Number of pallets field is available at delivery header data.

To do this, i have created a alternative calculation type and assigned it to the condition type ZPLT.

In the alternative calculation type formula, i am reading the number of pallets from the delivery header and multiplying with the surcharge.

Formuala is: xkwert = xkomv-kbetr * l_anzpk.

By doing this , xkwert is getting the right condition value, but when i save the delivery document, condition value on the delivery document is have zero value.

Basically , xkwert value is not getting transferred to komv-kwert.

Can someone help me to figure out what i am missing.

Thank you in advance for your help.

-Naga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as mentioned in my previous posting. Looks like its working now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi,

> I have a pricing requirement, wherein i have to

> charge the delivery document with a surcharge for

> number of pallets.

>

> I have created a condition type ZPLT. Access seq for

> this condition type is customer and amount. So user

> will maintain the customer number and the surcharge

> in the condition records.

>

> When the system proposed the condition type ZPLT, i

> should multiply this amount with number of pallets.

> Number of pallets field is available at delivery

> header data.

>

> To do this, i have created a alternative calculation

> type and assigned it to the condition type ZPLT.

>

> In the alternative calculation type formula, i am

> reading the number of pallets from the delivery

> header and multiplying with the surcharge.

>

> Formuala is: xkwert = xkomv-kbetr * l_anzpk.

>

> By doing this , xkwert is getting the right condition

> value, but when i save the delivery document,

> condition value on the delivery document is have zero

> value.

>

> Basically , xkwert value is not getting transferred

> to komv-kwert.

>

> Can someone help me to figure out what i am missing.

>

> Thank you in advance for your help.

>

> -Naga

Looks like i have solved the issue.

I was reading no of pallets based on delivery. I was getting delivery info from xkomk structure in the userexit. But SAP standard program sometimes was clearing this structure,so instead of xkomk, i am looking up delivery via condition record. So i am using konv table to get condition record and match it up with condition record in likp. Seems to work. I need to do more testing.

If i face any problem then i will open up another thread.

Thanks everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to capture delivery document number from the pricing structures. I see the delivery document number belnr in komv structure, but at somepoint , the structure is getting cleared. Because of this , i am not getting number of pallets count.

SAP program is going 3 times to my calculation type routine and 2 times it find the delivery document in komv structure but 1 time, komv is getting cleared and i guess thats why program is passing zero value.

I went to the debugging mode and populated the delivery document number manually , at the time when komv structure was cleared, then theprice is getting populated properly.

Is there any place i can see the delivery document number on the pricing structures?, where i can find the delivery document number always.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make sure the values are being passed before save in

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE include MV45AFZZ

This userexit can be used for changes or checks, before document is saved.

Reward if this is useful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since Condition will get proposed during Delivery document, i dont think MV45AFZZ will help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the transaction upto Billing level & verify that in Billing is the price being calculated as per requirement or not.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have created the billing document for the delivery, but the price for ZPLT is Zero.

Thanks,