cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds

I have a problem at the clients place. I am running a quote for a material whose value comes out to be zero after discounts and thus the quote gives me net value error with it but when i run a sales order for the same material with zero value after discounts, the incomletion logs doesnt show any error.

I have checked the Sales order types for config but nothing seems out of place.

Please suggest!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the fields mentioned in the incomplition log procedure for quotation and sales order type.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Considering that everything is fine & you have also maintained condition records for all relevant condition types, you require to analyse that is base price say PR00 being picked & after discounts & further calculation, price is coming to 'Zero', in that case pricing procedure is working fine. Incase if Base price & mandatory conditions are missing, system will give an incompletion. It is also possible that all conditions are optional, hence it is not giving error or warning.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked and all records are being maintained. Is it possible that standard SAP does let a material with zero value be processed. I know that free of charge can be processed but this is not a frre of charge material. But in a certain scenario it is being bundled and offered for zero value after discounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just check whether QT doc type overview wht kind of pricing maintained

regards

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked the pricing records, incompletion logs and pricing procedure. All these are in accordance with the sales order. EVerything is similar to that assigned to OR but still i am getting netvalue error in Quote

Former Member
0 Kudos

If all the settings are right, then probably the SAP standard functionality is preventing the creation of quotation with net value zero. As a quotation with net value Zero does not make any sense. But definitely a sales order can have zero value after discounts are taken out.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl check your condition records of pricing and discount