Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service and GTS

MichiFr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are creating many customer notifications using transaction IW51 with CPD partners. Those partners may get spare materials without any delivery note or any other sales document.

We have the requirement to check those CPD addresses against embargo lists or whatelse.

I wonder if there are any function moduls which allow me to check an entered address using the means of the GTS system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same can be checked for the address entered using the option of Define control procedure for address comparison. Here you can get different parameters based on which it can be checked as part of the address.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have this option of activation of the business partner at business partner role level. You have the option of checking at the address level also. The menu is

Compliance Mgmt - Sanctioned Party List Screening Service - Activate business partner at business partner role level

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did that on one of my projects. We created a program that wrapped transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3 and passed data into the GTS SPL simulation function. The result was then able to be brought back as an off line check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you configure the ERP 2005 GTS functionality, there is a check to verify the partners address.

Laxman