cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using JCO in EJB withing JDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use the com.sap.mw.jco.* with my project. it works fine when my project is a standalone project. (add additional Lib). Problem is when a have a project wotk on the jdi. the menu-item "add additonal lib" is not there.

I tried to change the referenc of SAP_SYSTEM_ADD_LIBS. this works fine for the codeeditor. every red box has gone away but when I build my jar I got an error saying "package com.sap.mw.jco does not exist".

is there another way to add externalö jats to a project in the JDI ?

Regards Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

Open the Package Explorer view, right click on your project and choose Set Additional Libraries...

Best regards,

Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vladimir,

I added the jar like you descibe.

In the package Explorer I could see that he has added the com.sap.jco.* and the com.sap.rfc.*

Again in the editor everthing is OK. when I build the project I receive the following error.

"package com.sap.mw.jco does not exist" 
with a marker to "import com.sap.mw.jco.*;"

I checked this project as a local project and the build works fine.So what can i do ?

Regards Bernd

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

OK, let's try this. Open the Development Configurations perspective -> Local DCs, scroll to your DC project -> DC MetaData -> DC Definition -> Used DCs, right click and choose Add Used DC...

Hope that helps!

Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vladimr,

what DC should I add as used DC ? I tried to add an ither DC (type Lib) with the sapjco.jar but again I git the same error msg.

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 11 source files to C:Dokumente und EinstellungenN5131.dtc0t3791F002F8CB080E16E8B5390140DD30classes
C:Dokumente und EinstellungenN5131.dtc0DCsrasselstein.comsdvipdatabaseservice_compejbModulecomrasselsteinAuftragServices.java:9: package com.sap.mw.jco does not exist
import com.sap.mw.jco.*;
^

Any idea what I could do ?

Regards Bernd