cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is an issue where im struck at. I have to upload the standart text object from the clients system in to the script.

Here I know the name of the text object I have to upload, but I have no information of the file in which it is located and its path.

I have the information abt the <b>row</b> position of the file at which the text objects are located.

I am told this is possible, only thing is I have to get in touch with a senior consultant.

Use full inputs will be promptly rewarded.

Regards,

Murthy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

I guess this will solve your problem.

First open your form and identify the std text name and GOTO SO10 and using the std,. text name,ID,Lang change the contents, note: std text is client dependent.. you have to transport them it is not attached automatically to TP.

Ex: for identifying Std in your form

/: INCLUDE <textname> OBJECT <object> ID <id> Language En paragraph <xx>

Now coming back to your question 2, usually in production Std text will be kept open(chan change) user can modify the std text and it will automatically reflect in your form(dynamically). Only constrain is the alignment..

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

Experts my issue is resoved.

Regards,

Rama Murthy.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you resolve your issue? That will be extremely helpful.

Balaji

former_member184551
Contributor
0 Kudos

HEY Posimsetty

please let us know how u did it !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First try to create that Std Text in SO10 Tcode by copying it from the file where it is.

then save it in SO10 with some name ,ID and Text and Lang.

and use an INCLUDE statement to call/print it in the script.

/: INCLUDE <textname> OBJECT <object> ID <id> Language En paragraph AS

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The require ment here is it should dynamically call the text object from the client system, mean the client can change the std text at his system at his will, which must be reflected in the script.

Kindly give me some idea regarding this.

Regards,

Murthy.