Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to become WF administrator?

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

We're about to go live for SRM 5.0 in our company, and we're still blank how to administer workflow. There are many instance where the workflow is hanging (the status is in process), and we're not sure what to do for this kind of work item.

For instance i have this work item which have a subworkflow. This subworkflow is in status in process. I tried to execute this work item using SWIA, and not successful. I tried to see what happend in the transactional RFC log and nothing there as well. So what should i do in this case?

Is there any guidance somewhere of what to do in each cases? Please help.

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version and scenario are you going to implement ?

Workflow user WF-BATCH in SRM must be given SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles in the SRM System. For more details, refer to the SPRO Business Workflow configuration link in the SPRO Transaction (SAP - Application Help).

<b>Other related links -></b>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/45/87a34098022a54e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Note 642202 EBP user admin: RFC user profile in back end/plug-in

Note 322526 Analysis for workflow problems

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

We are working on SRM server 550 with SP08. Thanks for your link, I try to check it. But is there any specific solution to my specific issue I mentioned? E.g: the workflow get status in process and hanging there. What to do in this scenario?

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Related SAP OSS Notes will definitely help in Workflow debugging, Process Tracing, Workflow hanged and other trouble-shooting issues -></b>

Note 903200 - Workflow tracing for problem detection

Note 547419 - FAQ workflow, settings and Customizing

Note 547601 - FAQ workflow, runtime environment and troubleshooting

Note 547893 - FAQ Workflow, definition

Note 77099 - Workflow interfaces

Note 74000 - Q&A: Substitution in Business Workflow

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul