cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate change lists error - Communication with JMS server failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this error message prompted when I try to activate my design object in Integration Builder :-

<i>Communication with JMS server failed Repeat the last action. If the problem continues to occur after multiple attempts, contact your system administrator to check the availability of the JMS provider service.</i>

Anyone knows where should I fix the errors ? Many Thanks in Advance.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manuel_bassani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should check the JMS Provider service in the Visual Administrator.

Have a look at those help pages:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/90/57849e5e3e45d784afc4e3bfa8136f/frameset.htm">JMS Administration</a>

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a9/ad3d9ef22e4b2ea9752de8d98db5a4/frameset.htm">JMS Provider Service</a>

Best regards,

Manuel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton. There was a red mark within the runtime of JMS connector in my case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your basis admin to take a restart of the server if possible. or else in the J2EE visual administrator ,the JMS service( JMS provider) has to be restarted if it is in red status.

We had the same problem and has been corrected after restart.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

We have restarted the server but still the same message prompted. Will try to restart the J2EE visual administrator as suggested. Thanks points awarded.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls follow this path,

login to J2EE Visual aadmin>cluster>services.JMS connector>runtime(Righ hand side tab)->check the factories / destinations (if anything is in red color X mark).

Ask your basis admin to correct this.Final possible solution is to restart the server.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas / Manuel,

Ok...thanks. will check with basis admin...

regards