cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent correction and multiple transport requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to have more than one open transport request for each urgent correction? In the guide I have read that it is not possible to have more than one open transport request of workbench and customizing at any time. Is it true or there is a way to force this behaviour in order to have for example ten open transport requests associated to the same urgent correction?

Antonello

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in this way I continue to have just one transport request open at any time...I can open a new transport request after closing the previous one. There is a way to have more than one transport request not released at the same time? (TP is transport request???)

I need some clarifications about the second part of your post..

Thanks avinash!

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Antonello,

For the urgent correction we cannot have more than one open tarnsport request at a time,as that was the way they have designed Urgent correction.

For the second part,

In the Urgent correction,if we go to action icon when the status of the ticket is in "InDevelopemnt" there is an option to create a new transport request.But agin when we try to create multiple transport request from here,it will check for any Transport request already exsisting for the particular task list.Only if there is no open Transport request we can create a new transport request.

Hope this is useful.Please revert for any clarification.

Thanks and regads,

Avinash.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonello,

Inorder to have multiple transport request to a Urgent correction:

1.First set the UC to Indevelopment during that time it creates TP in satellite system.

2.Unless we release the created TPs we cannot create new TPs for the same UC.So release the TP from Solman and create a new TP from Action->Create new Transport Request.

In this way we can create multiple TPs to a UC.

Other way is,if you have multiple TPs created,you can assign release all the TPs and include all the TPs in to a single TP created through Urgent Correction.

Hope this is useful.

Thanks and Regards,

Avinash.