cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Existent Adapter showing in Runtime Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having an issue with PI7.0 SP10 where I have an adapter showing in RWB that was deleted and removed from the integration Directory several weeks ago.

This was added to a wrong Business System as part of some previous testing, was removed from the system, but hasn't gone completely.

When i try and transport this data it tells me that this business system needs to be assigned to a different software component version before I can import it.

The item has been removed from scenarios, saved and activated. Also it has been removed from objects and activated. I cannot find it anywhere in the integration directory but it appears in the runtime workbench.

How can I remove this item from the RWB?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A Complete Cache refresh from the Cache Monitroing is worth a shot

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had issues with SLD that have been rectified. Cleaned up business systems and assigned to the appropriate transport groups. re-transported through domain and working now.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Barry,

not regarding the adapter issue, but the transport problem.

Are you using one unique SLD?

If not, did you transport the dev SLD to prod SLD?

It may be complaining about a non-existing SWCV in prod SLD.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Henrique

We have a pre-productive and productive SLD, and this is happening pre-production. I wanted to make we don't get problems when it goes productive!

The SWCV exists - it's just weird!

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try complete refresh of the CPAcache

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had refreshed from SXI_CACHE and am awaiting a full cache refresh (using XIDIRUSER?)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes xidiruser is ok

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was a parital success...

It now displays as "Error During Update" but remains on the screen.

I will do another transport from XID to XIT to see if that clears it off!

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

but investigate the error first as it may indicate some problems

in CPA which is never anything good...

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is defiantely an underlining problem as when I try and import the Directory data I get the following error:

Business system XE_DEV_3RD_IMS_001 is not assigned a business system in group XE_ESAP_TST_001

I can import it if I assign the IMS to the ESAP system, but this is the "non existent adapter" that is showing... There is absoultely nothing in the transport that relates to IMS as I am developing something in a different namespace...

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

That's better.....

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Barry,

Kinda lost here

Can you try to re-explain what the issue here actually is. I hope you don't mind .

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first Issue was an adapter in RWB that was not in config. It was along time ago, but was removed, saved, activated etc...

After refreshing the cache it has now gone.

When I transport the same Directory config from XID to XIT due to an additional change I have made, I get the error about the business system:

Business system XE_DEV_3RD_IMS_001 is not assigned a business system in group XE_ESAP_TST_001

This is the problem that will recreate the adapter - even though there is no config in the directory transport relating to this IMS. In order to import this transport, I have to temporarily assign the IMS to the ESAP in the SLD. I do not want to do this.

Does that make sense?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> When I transport the same Directory config from XID

> to XIT due to an additional change I have made, I get

> the error about the business system:

>

> Business system XE_DEV_3RD_IMS_001 is not assigned a

> business system in group XE_ESAP_TST_001

>

Can you let me know if XE_ESAP_TST_001 is the Quality Objects Group?

If yes, then can you check if you have created the transport target for the Business System XE_DEV_3RD_IMS_001 ?

If you do not want this Business System to be a part of the New transport, i.e, you do not need this Business System in your transport, then my gut feel here is that one of your Config Scenarios still contines to use this Business System or,

You are trying to import a Old version of your TPZ file.

Regards

Bhavesh