cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to navigate from one viewset to another viewset

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody

i want to navigate from <b>one viewset to another viewset</b> using OutboundPlugs is it possible . my problem is i want to show one logon screen and by entering userid and password it should show a home page which is a Tlayout.

how can i do this . is it possible to navigate from <b>one</b><b>view to another viewset</b>using OutBoundPlugs

Thanks in advance

shravan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a outbound plug and map all the views in the viewset to this outbound plug...

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai bharath

i think u didn't get my point exactly

first iwant to show a LOGON page after entering the username and password and pressing submit button it should navigate to a home page with TLayout of Top, Left, Right.that is i want to show total viewset at a time.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sravan,

May I ask one question not related to your actual problem ?

I'd like to create my own login screen. As far as I understand you context, you are doing your own also...

Can you please explain how you have done ? Do you call bapis to check user identification ?

Any advice or information about this would be helpful to me.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

You can create a new view(secondView), then add a ViewContainerUIElement into this view's layout. after that, you can embeded a viewset in the ViewContainerUIElement.

So use this way ,I think you can navigate from oneview to secondView. and it looks like you navigate from oneview to another viewset.

Hope it's helpful

Best regards

Deyang

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Deyang Liu its working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cant fire a plug to viewset ... so we have to connect the in-bound plug of all the views in the view set to one out-bound plug and fire the plug...

Viewset is just a layout.. it is the container for the views..

If u fire the plug which is connected to all the views in the viewset.. the whole view set is visible.. that satisfies ur requirement .. right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u can do it , u can create a outbound plug to the view and fire the plug to any of the view in the VIEWSET.

I tried it out its working fine..

Regards,

Sirisha.