cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i read only .txt file and skip other files in Mail Sender Adapter ?

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

<b> I am working on scenario like , I have to read an mail attachement and send the data to R3.</b>

It is working fine if only the .txt file comes.

<b>Some times ,html files also coming along with that .txt files. That time my Mail adapter fails to read the .txt file.</b>

I am using PayLoadSwap Bean and MessageTransformBean to swap and send the attachment as payload .

<b>Michal as told to write the Adapter module to skip the files .But i am not ware of the adapter moduel . If any blogs is there for this kind of scenarios please give me the link.</b>

Otherwise , please tell me how to write adapter module for Mail Sender Adapter?

How to download the following

newest patch of XI ADAPTER FRAMEWORK CORE 3.0

from SAP Service Marketplace. Open the file with WinZip and extract the following

SDAs:

&#61589;&#61472;aii_af_lib.sda, aii_af_svc.sda

&#61589;&#61472;aii_af_cpa_svc.sda

I have searche in servive market place .But i couldn't find that . Can you please provide me the link to download the above .

If any other suggestions other than this please let me know.

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have developed the sample adpter Module using above link .In that , How can i specify as to read only .txt file ?

Please give me some idea to do this . <b>I want to read only the .txt file</b>

Best Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RTFM.

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had to search in google to find out what RTFM means...

nice one

regards,

Sumit

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

=P

Dude, netiquette. Messages like "i need this now! Do it!" are really offensive and no one here is being payed to answer anyone's questions. We're here because we like to contribute to the community.

Anyway, in your case, just perform some search on how you could filter the files that are attached to the message. The sample module is just an example, you'll have to implement your own. Tips would be to query the filename of the attachments (or maybe content type) and for the ones which are not text, remove them.

Regards,

Henrique.