cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in allocating excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i do the billing using vf01, the billing document is displayed. On saving the billing document, i get the message " Print excise invoice in series group S2 using j1-ip for billing document" and a message at the bottom of the screen comes "excise document created for billing document". However when i try to post it to accounting, I get a message "express document" update was terminated"". On clicking the error, it shows " error in allocating excise invoice" and the attribute defined for it is "Express copy printing not allowed . Forwarding not allowed". How to resolve this problem? Please help

Rohit Uniyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garima/Rohit,

Please check in Customizing, whether you have properly maintained the IMG activity Excise Group - Series Group Determination.

Further,

Check your Number Ranges for both

Billing type F2 as well as for Excise Invoice Number range for all relevan objects.

May be there is overlapping of Number Ranges Somewhere.

Plz Check these settings.

Reward if found useful.

Regards,

Gaurav Raghav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav Raghav,

I am facing same error, pls give some more details and if Garima/Rohit has got the solution pls share the solution.

regards

Rajesh T

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the number range settings with serious group for current year. due to some things u r getting error. because i had same experience in the past

REGARDS

vENKAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell me how you solved this error.

regards

Sandeep