cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to find the pcui_gp components ,How to get the source code of those

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody tell the exact location wher the pcui_gp components will be stored if they are not appearing.

And another question is how to get the source code of the pcui_gp for customization.

anybody working on these compoents please help me.

answers will be rewarded.

thanks and regards,

anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To look at the source code of pcui_gp, you will have to import the SAPPCUI_GP sca file into the track and then pull it from the NWDS to view the source code. But, I think its not usually recommended to modify the code in SAPCUI component.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to import the pcui_gp into the "Software Components for Development" section of the track in NWDI.

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

For 04s

U can find the pcui_gp components

\usr\sap\JTrans\CMS\inbox

For 04

You can find the pcui_gp software components in the directory tree of your J2EE Engine under the following path:

usr > sap > <instance name> SYS > global>CMS_CBS >plugins

Hope this is correct

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I am unable to see the pcui_gp components in the DTR ,I require this in order to get the source code of one of its component.

Can you please tell me the step by step procedure getting those pcui_gp components from J2ee engine to the dtr or NWDI.

If there are any documents on pcui_gp components exclusively please do forward to my mail id anand_reddy07@yahoo.com

Thansk and Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

make sure you have PCUI_GP configured in your track as developed Software Component, not just as required SC. Then import the SCA into the track using CMS. That should import sources into DTR and then you can import the configuration in your IDE, sync the components as (inactive) sources and start to modify them.

Regards,

Marc