Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to configure copy control in SD?

If some document is there please send me the same at neelamp_23@yahoo.co.in.

Regards,

Neelam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilam,

Can you please send me the document to configure copying sales order on my id kalpesh.parab@gmail.com

Regards

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

We need configure copying controls for transfering/copying data from source doc to target doc.For ex. we r creating a Sales order with ref to a quotation.The data/info. in quotation should be carry fwd to sales order and for this we need to configure copying controls for QT & OR..

You must also make specifications for copying requirements and data transfer, as well as quantity and value updates in document flow. This must be done for each copying procedure at header, item and, if necessary, schedule line level on a detail screen.

If you define new sales document types, item categories or schedule line categories by copying existing ones, the SAP system automatically copies all specifications for the document flow

Sales document to sales document--VTAA

Billing document to sales document--VTAF

Sales document to delivery doc--VTLA

Sales document by billing document--VTFA

Delivery to billing document--VTFL

Billing document to billing doc--VTFF

T.code--All the copying routines & data transfers are maintained --VOFM (Display req's & formulas)

reward if helpful

Krishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

mail sent , check your mail.

Reward points if helpful.

regards

AK

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following are the tcodes to configure copy controls

Order to order copy control VTAA

Order to delivery VTLA

Order to invoice VTFA

Delivery to billing VTFL

Invoice to order VTAF

Any copy control, should be done at Header, Item category and Schedule line levels whereever applicable. The routines available in F4 will satisfy all the needs. In case some other logic is needed to copy data from so urce document to target document, you can write additional copy control routines in tcode VOFM.

Reward points if helpful