Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic table, new rows not visible

Tammie
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new form in transaction SFP and imported the sample <a href="http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/articles/AddingRemovingTableRows.pdf">"Adding and removing table rows at runtime"</a> from the Adobe website.

At first, in the PDF preview, the "+" and "-" buttons worked perfectly, but after I saved and activated the form, the buttons stopped working.

I can see that the script is incrementing the number of table rows, but the table rows just aren't visible. The maximum number of rows is set to 7, and I get a message (as expected) after clicking the "+" button seven times: "The maximum allowable number of rows is 7. You cannot add any more rows". However, the new table rows don't appear on the screen.

Has anyone encountered this before? Any ideas on how to make the new table rows visible?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Tammie
Participant
0 Kudos

Forgot to mention...

I am running:

- SAP ECC 6.0 (Support Pack 11)

- Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.1 (Version 7.1.3129.1.296948)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammie,

See if the subforms are in Flowcontent -> Top to bottom.

Hope this helps.

- anto.

Tammie
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Anto, but that wasn't the problem.

I checked through the Form Properties again and noticed that the form type was "Static PDF". My default form type (under Tools > Options > Document Handling) was set to "Static PDF" instead of "Dynamic PDF". I've now changed this to "Dynamic PDF" and it works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Tammie

I have the same problem.Did you do something else besides

changing StaticPDF to DynamicPDF?

Regards,

Michael