cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text in Cover Page while sending Smartform as FAX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement like while sending Smartform as FAX, Some additional text need to be printed on the Cover page of the document fax.

Does anybody have solved the similar issue, if so can you pls through some light on me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Modify the standard "Cover sheet" smartform (i think BC_FAX_COVERSHEET) as per ur requirement. Call this smartform in the initialization section of ur respective smartform, so that the cover page creates along with ur document.

Rep me if it helps.

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for the reply...

But still my issue is not resolved completely.....

This requirement is belongs to SAP CRM, in which the smart forms will be processed through Class and methods.

Let me explain you the requirement bit clearly.Let's say we have FORM1 which needs to be reused in multiple forms.

In the current requiremet we required Email and Fax functionality.

For doing Email functionality, FORM1 will be the PDF attachment and FORM2 will be Email body. This I successfully achieved.

For performing Fax funtionality, FORM1 will be actual printed data and FORM2 will be COVER PAGE. I really don't want to touch the form FORM1 and want to reuse it in other multiple forms.

Can we really achieve this? Please let me know.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Convinced the client to have fixed text which will be passed to the Cover sheet through the parameter TDCOVERTITLE.