cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Issuer of SSO ticket is not authorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just restarted my portal instance and all of sudden the SSO authentication is failing (it had been working perfectly for the past week). When trying to login in to the portal I get an error:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Issuer of SSO ticket is not authorized

I have done a trace in SM50 and get the following error message in the work process developer trace:

N Tue Jul 10 10:59:02 2007

N *** ERROR => ASN.1 blob lengths are not identical. 575 704. [ssoxxkrn.c 1624]

N *** ERROR => Neither was ticket issued by myself nor can I find issuer in TWPSSO2ACL. [ssoxxkrn.c 847]

N *** ERROR => Neither was ticket issued by myself nor can I find issuer in TWPSSO2ACL. [ssoxxkrn.c 847]

The problem seems to be caused by the ASN.1 blob length issue - but I can't find any information on this in OSS or on SDN. Anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved. Wrong client was specified in login ticket in STRUSTSSO2. Not sure how it got broken in the first place. I suspect someone deleted an entry out of STRUSTSSO2 accidently.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

check the similar thread for help

Thanks n Regards

Santosh

Reward if helpful !!!