cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distorted Home Page Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I was recently creating new composite roles and testing them out. Apparently when I log on using a composite role ID, the home page has a distorted(?) layout where the menus in the center are drill down menus and there are two images (one of a gear and another one of words BUY NOW) way to the right and left. I am used to seeing a home page with a picture of a shopping cart the logo - my SAP Supplier Relationship Management.

Does anyone have any idea why the home page is distorted? The task menu pane on the left is fine - only the home page is messed up.

I have searched the forums..i have found below reply

-

Hi Jay

I think what you are referring to is the EMP layout and the PRO layout. The one with the picture of a shopping cart is the employee (EMP) layout. I believe what you are see as distorted is the professional (PRO) layout.

If you wish to only use the EMP you can modify the BBPGLOBAL 650 template in Internet Service BBPSTART. You should see some code like the following:

`

if(USER_ROLE.value == "P");

include (~service="bbpstart", ~name="bbpglobal_650_PRO.html");

else;

include (~service="bbpstart", ~name="bbpglobal_650_EMP.html")

end;

`

Change it to the following and your problem should be solved.

<!--

`

if(USER_ROLE.value == "P");

include (~service="bbpstart", ~name="bbpglobal_650_PRO.html");

else;

end;

`

-->

`

`

Hope this helps...

Nicholas

i want know why this coming...wiht out changing templates ...i want to know for which roles this template will come...

please help me to understand.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Venkatesh Padarti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one has idea on this..please