cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported Archives

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Integration Repository, in Mapping Objects, Under Imported Archives I see a Javamapping1.

I want to know where exactly the Javamapping1 has been used (I checked the WhereUsedobject list but it returned nothing!!!, so that means its not been used any where?)

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pete,

The <i>Where used</i> option will gives you the perfect result,that where this object has been referenced.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahamad, when you say Check everything what you mean by that?

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pete,

I think Ahmad is referring to cross verify all the object where it has been used manually .

@Ahmad : I think it will be tedious process isn't it. Coz Ext.Definitions will not be used in Mapping alone, sometimes we will be using in creating Interfaces also. So the base is u have to check all the Interfaces as well as Mapping, what do u say.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah,i meant check everything manually

@Raj,yeah i know its a tedious job:) thats why i said that if you have few mappings then only check them manually coz if you have lots of mappings den it will be too time consuming .

Thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

yeah,it should show in Where used list,if it does not then its not used anywhere.

but to double check it if you dont have too many mapping,i will check all of them for my satisfaction.

even though where used list gives you correct result but i like to cross check everything:)

Thanx

Ahmad