cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publised Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have SRM5.0(Integrated ITS) System.... Can any one please tell me how we can see the publised templates.... In External ITS it's be in the some directory.

In SRM 5.0 Which table or pleace going to stored....

Thanks

R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Replay ...

I need where the published files physically stored ........In which table..... Some times we got templated not found error. If i publish the template it's gone. So I want to know where the file physically stored... I can look.. If not exists i will rebulish ................

Thanks

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please see the following SRM Tables which contains the required details -></b>

Table Name                Short text                                                                                
ICFALIAS                  External Aliases in ICF Services                                   
ICFAPPLCUST               ICF:  Table for Application Customizing Data                       
ICFAPPLICATION            ICF: Application Table for Creating Service with API               
ICFATTRIB                 Description of ICF Attributes (Trace/Debugging)                    
ICFBUFFER                 Buffer for URL Display in Service List                             
ICFDELTA                  Maintenance History of Links in HTTP Tree ICFSERVICE               
ICFDOCU                   Documentation of ICFSERVICE Entries                                
ICFHANDLER                Description of ICF Service Handler                                 
ICFHANDTREE               Description of Handler in ICF Hierarchy                            
ICFIMPORT                 Maintenance History of Links in HTTP Tree ICFSERVICE               
ICFINSTACT                ICF: Table for Activating Services in Installation                 
ICFKATEGORIE              ICF: Service Categories                                            
ICFLOGORDER               Order of Logon Procedures for Each Service                         
ICFMEMORY                 Buffer for Internet Communication Framework (ICF) Runtime          
ICFNOHANDLER              ICF: Last Service in Invalid Path (No Handler)                     
ICFRECORDER               Store ICF Documents (Related to Recorder Layer)                    
ICFSECPASSWD              ICF: ICF Password Repository (Service)                             
ICFSERVICE                ICF Service Tree in Internet Communication Framework               
ICFSERVLOC                Local Data for ICFSERVICE (Table is Not Transported)               
ICFVIRHOST                Internet Communication Framework: Virtual Hosts                   

<b>Also go through the following SAP OSS Notes, which will help -></b>

Note 934906 - Error message ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND

Note 794805 - ABAP short dump ITS_... is missing

Note 721993 - ITS updates in Release 6.40 (SAP Integrated ITS)

<u>P.S. Please ensure to execute the reports, to publish all the services, on all defrined Sites in SRM system.</u>

Report name                                               Description

SIAC_PUBLISH                              Publish IAC Objects                                     

SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL      Publish all services to integrated ITS (Site INTERNAL) 

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

mr_stirfry
Explorer
0 Kudos

> Thanks for the Replay ...

>

> I need where the published files physically stored

> ........In which table..... Some times we got

> templated not found error. If i publish the template

> it's gone. So I want to know where the file

> physically stored... I can look.. If not exists i

> will rebulish ................

>

> Thanks

> R

For Internet Services in Directory Structure (Transaction: SICF)

default_host => sap => bc => gui => sap => its

For BSP in Directory Structure (Transaction: SICF)

default_host => sap => bc => bsp => sap

Some times the template not found is attributed to other issues, not just the template is not in the WAS Directory Structure. However, the first thing I usually check is in SICF if it was even published in the WAS Directory Structure. If it is then, I look at it a little at a different angle. For example, we are using CUA and when you go into 'Settings' in the top frame of SRM to changed the logged on user name and hit the save button after the change, I was getting a template error/dump. The Service, BBPAT05, was in the WAS Directory Structure. The template dump was because it was trying to bring up the CUA log on. I found that because I ran the transaction in the SAP GUI and got the log on box to CUA. So it at first looked like the template does not exist for the transaction/internet service: BBPAT05, but in reality it was trying to bring up that CUA log on screen and obviously that service was not in the Directory Structure. Just an example.

Any Scooby points?

stirfry...today is fried beef.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2 places to look for ITS services which are published:

SE80-->Here you can see all the ITS services whcih are published.

SICF-->Here you can see all the ITS services whcih are activated.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

mr_stirfry
Explorer
0 Kudos

Transaction: SICF; though you need to be careful in that transaction.

Can do a search on BBPSTART to find where it is in the WAS directory structure.

Thanks,

stirfry "tofu"