Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to see the items attached to a bom in sales order

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i have created a sales order with a BOM. i mainitained the few materials in CS01. but i dont see the items attached to that bom ... how can i see them in the sales order? ( order type OR and item category - tac)

rewards for sure

thanks

mmn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The parent material needs item category type-ERLA for the BOM to blow thru in the Sales order.Please check that in the Sales view of the parent item

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

the item category is ZTAC which is customised for KMAT material

is there a way ? to over come it ?? i dont have authorisation to change the customization

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At t-code VOV7, for ZTAC you choose D as structure group, and BOM usage be sales and distribution at CS01.

since you can't change customization. on sales order screen, select environment -- display material, on display material screen, select plant data/storage tab -- environment-- product structure.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The material 'item category group' = ERLA ,pricing is only for the main item

if 'item category group' = LUMF, then pricing takes place only on subitems.

so you will have to influence the 'item category group'.

There is also another factor, for e.g."Item category TAN" does not support explosion of BOM, this is because 'STRUCTURE SCOPE FIELD' is blank..You need to check this , and for this you need to access SPRO, which in your case, as I understand, is a limitation. In other words, you need to check this field for ZTAC (it may be empty).

Hope this helps.