cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no output has been selected for printing??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

i was trying to get print preview of my shipment document form. I went to vt03n n for a perticular shipmet number, i get the error as " no output has been selected for printing". for other shipment numbers i m able to see the preview.

any input is highly appreciated.

regards/aryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi aryan,

in t. code VT03N, in the menu bar select go to - output. then you select the output type and then enter. Then select the line and go to communication methid and select the appropriated printer. click on GO BACK and save the settings.

Now in the menu bar select output - screen. here select the output type and click on print preview. you will see the result.

Hop I have abswered your query. Reward valuable points if solution found useful.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a ton for all ur answers.

its working.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aryan,

Check if the output condition type has been maintained in the document. It must in Extras -> Delivery Output -> Header level.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the replies,

i m not able to find the EXTRAS tab wn i goto vt02n.

please let me knw if i m goin into a wrong place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aryan,

VT02N -> Enter Document Number and Enter -> Choose Menu Path Go To -> Output

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the menu select Goto -> Output, enter the output type and save the document. Now check the print preview.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aryan,

check in the document header, you have to insert an output type in Extras --> delivery output --> header. you can manually insert here the output type and then save the document. Then try to print it out again.

regards,

Gianluca.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aryan,

Check if you have maintained Condition Record so that only Particular Customer/Sales Organization is assigned to Output Type.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks naveen,

i m new to this, can u please explain me how can i do that? i mean whr are the conditon records maintained. i m a new to this project, the person who has done all this is no more here.