cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To find objects changed in Year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any table or query in getting information about the objects that are changed in a fisical year.

I tried using TADIR table but it gives me bulk..and I want changed objects just for 1 year.

Kindly suggest!

Regards,

mkc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh and Jaffer,

I guess MKC is not talking about authorization objects.

He has clearly mentioned TADIR.

Hi MKC,

I hope I am right.

I suppose you are looking for changes to repository objects.

Well all such changes would be recorded in transport requests.

Find out from E070 table all transport requests created in the fisical year.Note that it will give you tasks as well.

Then you need to extract the object list of these transport requests from E071.

Normally the objects withn PGMID as R3TR would intrest you.Howerver ignore entries whose OBJTYPE isTABU or VDAT as these are table entries. Check the other ones. For example for a eport the entries would be like R3TR PROG <report/include name>.

You have the list now.If you want objects changed in production only then find the import history of the year from STMS and then obtain object list for those transports only.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit ,

Thank you very much for correcting me .

" Goto T-code SUIM ->change document->for authorization->give changes since and changes upto "

I use for to trace the changes authorization objects only .

Regards ,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MKC

Please execute the following reports S_BCE_68001441 to see the modified object within the defined period.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MKC,

Goto T-code SUIM ->change document->for authorization->give changes since and changes upto.

Regards,

Jafer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well said Mohammed Jafer I think it is possible