cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LinkToAction UI element colour change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to change the colour of LinkToAction UI element after it is clicked.For this i have the bind the 'type' property of LinkToAction to context attribute of type

WDLinkType which has four values

1) FUNCTION - dafault

2) NAVIGATION

3) REPORTING

4) ACTION

and onAction event i am changing the value of context and have assiged the same text to input field for test purpose to see what value it's holding. While testing, value is getting changed but the change in colour is not getting reflected on the screen.Do this things depend on browser setting or it is not the way of changing the Link colour ?

Thanks&Regards

Akash Modi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

if i understand your requirement,its similar to google search once if you search a topic in google there will be a list of urls(links) if you click on particular link and if you visit same link next time we can see change in link colour,

Same thing we can do conceptually in webdynpro also

for each link to Action element there will be a method generated in source code here we have to bind to a context element which inturn have colour all this takes place in onclick link to Action method!

even me to trying this!

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It should change. Ensure that you have some value entered in the Text property of LinkToAction say something like "Test Link". Bind the Linktype property to a context attribute say "LinkType" of type WDLinkType.

On load of the component set the property to some color for example

wdContext.currentContextElement().setLinkType(WDLinkType.FUNCTION);

Now have a button on the view. On Action button click do something like

wdContext.currentContextElement().setLinkType(WDLinkType.RESULT);

that should show you the change. I dont know your exact requirement. But by doing the above you can see the change in the link. Let me know if that helps.

regards

ravi