Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.0 Manual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone direct me to where I can find a manual for ECC6.0 upgrade specific to what security needs to do and the changes in security.

I have been searching for the last 1.5 hours and have not found anything I really need.

Thanks,

Mary

6 REPLIES 6

former_member239282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mary,

the central initial access document for each SAP solution is the Master Guide. It lists the SAP application components and third-party applications required by each business scenario, and refers to their installation and upgrade guides. These are component installation guides, business scenario upgrade guides, and component upgrade guides.

Supplementary information are available on quicklink "ti" about

Technical infrastructure (for example hardware sizing, platforms, network security).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierluigi,

Thanks for the information but I am not sure where that document is. Can you give me the link to get to this document.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

the quick link is : service.sap.com/instguides

or

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet

_SHORTKEY=01100035870000671159&

If you have any problem to find it, let me an email, I' ll send it to you.

regards.

P.

0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

I sent you the doc. You can check also

http://service.sap.com/securityguide

If this may be useful rewards point are appreciated

Best regards,

P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierluigi,

I was out at that exact place and did several searches and could not find what I was looking for. I would appreciate it if you could send it to me. Maybe I was searching on the wrong thing. My email address is mesims @ solutia. com

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

You are looking for Upgrade guide of ECC 6.0 or only Security Guide ?

I have sent you the security guide of mySAP ERP 2005 (it's quite big) by mail. hope it helps... Sorry I didn't find a delta guide

Cheers !!

Satya.

PS: points are always appreciated Thx.