Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD and Runtime Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I open SLD, i get the message

"You do not have permission to view the System Landscape Directory. Minimum required: UME role with permission com.sap.lcr.LcrUser and J2EE role LcrUser. See the SLD Post-Installation Guide for details"

When i went into Component Monitoring, in RWB, I get the message

Error during communication with System Landscape Directory: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

What does this mean and how to go about this ?

Thanks

Rajanikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need at least the following:

SAP_XI_MONITOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE

SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_SLD_GUEST

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

J2EE roles and UME(user management engine) actions are assingned to SLD functions for securised access to SLD.These securityroles(J2EE) have to be mapped with user groups (roles under ech group have distinct access to SLD).

If UME is used with ABAP based backend storage system these groups will present by default.If not they have to be created.

For creating user groups or to map security roles with user groups Check the link below.

[url=https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/652b1f46-0a01-0010-25ae-e7cb07b55414]

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajanikanth,

Ask your basis team to map the Role LcrUser in J2EE UME with the role SAP_SLD_GUEST.

Alternatively if they assign you the role SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR/CONFIGURATOR you would be able to view SLD contents.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajanikanth,

You require RWB Roles also for checking out all the monitorings in Runtime.

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN

Regards,

Ramesh P