Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery Not getting created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Outbound Delivery Not getting created

there is a DESADV IDOC that is supposed to create inbound dely, do the GR then create Outbound delivery and shipment (all automized). But this is not happening.

There is workflow set up that is blocking this...Task no TS95000019 is responsible for passing the values. This will show up in the SAP inbox with error description. But i am able to see TS95000018 but TS95000019 is not showing up in the workflow log.

Can anyone let me know what setting is missing in workflow so that this task shows up and i can make the system create outboud delivery and shipment automatically

Please help

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Also check SWI5 t-code with reference to the task and find out the date on which this task was last triggered...

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have checked it and i am able to see it trigerred last week. i was able to see this message and task last week even in the inbox. but since two days i am not able to see it.

how do i go about.this..

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Can you check the same details in the below t-codes:

SWI13

SWI14

SWI30

Also check SWF3 to find out Incomplete WF Data and sort out accordingly...

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

is there any way to manually trigger this workflow -- i mean any other option other than posting idoc and making system to trigger based on satisfied conditions. if yes, let me know

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Try the following options:

Go to SWU8 - Activate Trace for WF

Then use SWUS - to manually trigger the WF message. (IDOC not required)

Then use SWUD - Diagnostic Tool for WF

With this i think you can find out whey your Task is not getting triggered.

Hope this will help you out !

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil

Also check whether you PPOME t-code assignments are correct with reference to your ID

Else you can use PPOCE to create or the above one to change the assignments accordingly. You need to have proper assignment of Plant and sales organization assignments with reference to IDOC type and inbound and outbound parameters in the EDI tables.

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

while using SWUS t-code manual process -- even with this TS95000018 is only getting trigered. TS95000019 is not coming at all - what to do. someone must have changed the settings...

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil

First check whether that particular task is active in your client.

For a task to get triggerred you need to activate the triggerring settings.

Use PFTC T-code, input your task as TS and ID as 95000019

click on view button

Then click on " Triggerring Events" tab page.

View whether your task 95000019 is active. Green light will appear next to it in the left most column. If it is grey or red, then you need to change it to green. Only then it will work. Once this gets triggerred, subsequently it will pass the message to your inbox with correct error message and then only create an outbound delivery.

Hope this will help you out !

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Are you able to see the TS95000019 task id in SWI1 T-code...?

If yes when was the last task that was generated???

Based on that date check you inbox if configured for workflow based on the same date and time of task id creation...

Syed Nasir