cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help in poc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am sap xmii consultant.my company ask me to go client place to visit there i need to find following buiness process

1) PROJECT:

It's proof of concept(POC) of SAP XMII in client.

2) ASSESSMENT:

We will do Assessment of the process and systems for client use.

3) SCENARIOS:

Scenarios that will consider on the Assessment.

A) Chemical / Laboratory Integration.

B) Plant maintanance Integration.

C) Production Planning.

4) DELIVERABLE:

Deliverables will be

A) 2 or 3 Layouts in portal screen.

B) Powerpoint presentation with possible scenarios for main implementation and Business benefits.

5) TIME FRAME:

A) JULY 10 to 13 - Assessment and Installation.

B) JULY 16 to 30 - Realization POC (Proof of Concept).

C) JULY 31 - Presentation of POC.

any one please suggest me how to workout this one. because i am new in Business process side. related documents please send me sapbbm@yahoo.com.

wainting for reply.i will give good points.

Thanks and Regards,

sapbbm.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply. Iam an SAP XMII consultant. Now my Company has given me a task. It is, I should visit our client's factory and need to analyze the Business Process flow. Previously I was in the Development side and now they have given me a task in the Business Process line. Since Iam new to the business process side, I had asked help from Experts like you. I need informations from you experts regarding the initial steps that have to be taken to implement SAP XMII in a Company. More precisely I would be pleased if you can tell me what are the business processes that have to be taken into consideration while implementing XMII in a Production Company. Not only me, but many are there who will be benefited out of your answers. Those who would like to switch over from development side to the Business Process Side will be much benefited out of this query and your answers I think. That is why Iam posting this question in this forum.

Is there any other option where I can post this query? If there's any, please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

sapbbm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala,

Please don't take this as arrogance from my part, however i do recommed you get some training in xMII to better understand how it fits in a "Production Company". We offer two excellent courses that have been designed to address many xMII concepts.

If you are intersted please look through for more information<a href="http://www.sap.com/education">www.sap.com/education</a>

The courses in question are: TPMII1 & TPMII2

sufw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Bala,

I think what Ryan means is that the SDN forum is designed to help fellow xMII practitioners with small problems here and there - quirks in the software, tricky problems, etc.

It is certainly not designed for people to "outsource" their day jobs...

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very diplomatically stated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you <b><i>really</i></b> asking these questions on a public forum???

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might do better if you give good money!