cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chnage in Consignee address in Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating the standard process of sales .i.e SO, DN & Invoice.In VA02 I have change the consignee address in the header partner & save the document. When I check the DN & invoice header partners, there the changes are not reflected.

So please could you help me in this issue & where is I am wrong.Its urgent.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

Once you have created the subsequent document, the changes in the preceeding documents wont affect their subsequent document. Hence the change you have done in sales order will not be reflected in documents which are created with reference to the order.

Also in your specific case, if you want to change the address, you have to change it in the customer master itself. In that case, the new address will be effective in all the documents. What you are seeing as address in document is nothing but the address available in the table ADRC. If you have to change the address, you have to change it in customer master, which will be updated in ADRC table.

Hope this solves your problem.

Reward points if this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for ur reply.

The changes made in the CMR , it will reflect in the SO, but what about the document which I have already created.user has given the document which he got reflected in the DN & Invoice after the changes made in SO & user doesn't want to change a CMR for the one specific transcation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have understood from the thread and i have checked it for myself. Iam getting the results.

To my knowledge, ADRESS is the only field which automatically get updated in the corresponding documents when U have made any changes in the preceding docunments.

For eg. U have created an Order...and completed the order cycle like delivery , Invoice has been created with reference.And now if u make any changes in Va02-order , in Address fields of Sold-to-party, then U will find those changes updated in subsequent delvery and Billing doc's.

Try this...Address is automatically get updated .

reward if helpful

Krishna chaitanya

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna C,

I tried the same and done it.

in which the contact person data has changed in VA02,but these changes hasnt reflected in Del & Billing.( sales cycle already done for this sales order & Contact person address should change after creating del & before GI)

I think these changes also reflect in Del & billing.

any inputs.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check with document flow and update

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheshagiri,

I didnt get your reply.

WIll you please explain in detail?

as i have understood the thread.User has finished the sales cycle,in va02 he changed the consignee address which is not reflecting in Delivery and Invoice.

Correct me if am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How it will be related with document flow.My question is if change the consignee address in the SO, then it is not reflecting in the DN & invoice.