cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Input for Product Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Gurus,

We have a requirement to update the Product masters with Vendor and Vendor Product Number. All the Products are transferred from R/3 to SRM. On these Transferred products, I would like to update (Relationships) BP no with Supplier Part No.

Whether BDC possible? Can you suggest the better way to update.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramkumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

I have not tried, but i guess it is not possible using BDC..

Which transaction you are using for transferring Products from R/3 to SRM. ?

Also Try using BP / BBPGETVD, and look for related place, where we need to make changes and other possible relationships.

FYI...

COMM_PRODUCT Table stores Product number.

VENMAP table stores Vendor number form R/3 backend in the SRM system.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thank you so much for your reply.

We are using SRM 5.0 SP 08.

Basically, I would like to enrich contract catalogs with Product Catalogs.Since, we are not using Supplier Catalogs. When we are not maintaining Supplier and Supplier Part No in the Product master, then enrichment of contract catalogs not happening properly. However, if I maintain Supplier part no in Relationships in Product master, then these data are transferred to Catalog and contract catalogs enriched using the data from Product Catalogs.

Our client does not using Supplier Part No. Hence, I am planning to update the product masters for which contract has been created with Supplier partner no and then transferring to catalog, for the purpose of enrichment of contract catalogs.

Will this purpose be solved by using BADI Catalog Enhancement?

Thanks & Regards,

Ramkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have not tried this.. but Yes you can give it a try.. You can go ahead with /CCM/CATALOG_ENRICHMENT BADI..

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thank you so much.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramkumar