cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRITE_FORM is invalid, START_FORM is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Copied the layout from standrd F110_IN_CHECK. I changed the layout with delete some windows. after that i iclude all text elments which are existed for stndrd layout. I assigned the Cahnged layout name in Change View " Allocate forms to payment method in company code"overview and payment method as C.

But still getting the Error as WRITE_FORM is invalid, START_FORM is missing.

REAGRDS,

SAMPATHKUMAR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get this error if statement WRITE_FORM is getting executed before statement START_FORM is executed. This could happen if e.g. say you have copied the layout as say ZF110_PRENUK_CHK however while attaching the form in FBZP by mistake you have given the form no as something else like say ZZF110_PRENUM_CHECK. Just ensure that the form name given in FBZP is same as that you used in SE71. Just go to Se71 copy the form name from this place useng Contolc & in SE71 use Controlv & just see if you can go into the change mode.

Regards

Raju Chitale

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sampathkumar,

please check for the pages u have created in script....for example if there are 2 pages : page1 & page2

so select page1 and give next page name as page2

and for page2 , give next page as page2....

this will solve ur problem...

please reward in case usefull...

regards,

prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SOmething went wrong while deleting some windows in the Copied form.

Please check the same once again

Don't delte any window or code

just comment and see

where and when exactly you are getting this error.

Something with Windows missing or text elements missing .. is the reason for this..

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sampath,

Check whether u r deleted the main window if u delete it , it wll not work once again check it.

Regards,

Srinivas.D