cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot status BREQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting lot status as BREQ - batch assignment required.

what does it mean? its not allowing me to do the result recording.

please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

If the field is grey, then it cannot be edited that is for sure.

since you said the said inspection type was 10, that means the inspection lot was created during delivery creation against sales order.

If the batch has not appeared in the inspection lot then the delivery was not saved with the batch in the picking tab.

If this is so then you will have to create a new inspection lot against that delivery note.

Thanks & Regards.

Santosh Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is a grey field i.e freeze means i could not feed anything there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

In the usage decision screen, there will be the batch field on the extreme left hand side, i think it is 4 or 5 th field from top.

key the batch in the batch field and proceed.

Thanks & Regards.

Santosh Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

for 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandip,

tell me one thing this problem is occuring for which inspection lot type i.e 04, 03 01 etc.

Santosh Joshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but now how can i do the result recoeding and clear that lot.now can i assign batch to that lot?is yes how?if not what to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

The status that you have mentioned means that batch assignment is mandatory. When the inspection lot was created probably no batch assignment must have happened. This problem i have seen generally when you are making in process inspection against production order, if the batch assignment is not done in production order then a inprocess inspection lot is created without batch and when you try to record the result it asks for the batch number as the material is batch managed.

This problem will not occur in case of inspection lot created against good receipt against purchase order or production order, because during the GR, the batch is a mandatory field, and the system does not allow to save the GR (against production order or purchase order) until unless one keys the batch.

I hope your query has being clarified. Reward points if you feel so.

Thanks & Regards.

Santosh Joshi.