Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Batch Processing in Background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

IDOC Batch Processing in Background

Can anyone of you let me know the program that is used to process IDOC's. Normally a batch job is set up using the program

any idea what the program is....

thanks in advance;

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Priyanka,

Program for processing IDOC's is = RBDAPP01

Input the above in SE38 and execute - else set up as a batch job program step and schedule it.

Hope this will help you out !

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

but how do i execute this. what are the input paraments and what all types of idocs can be processed using this program.

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the steps given below:

Go to SE38 T-code input program RBDAPP01

Execute it or hit F8

If you have a list of IDOC pending to be processed, input the from and to series

Else give the following details to execute and process them;

Date created

Time created

IDoc status

Message type

Message code

Message function

Sender partner type

Sender partner no.

Sender partn.funct.

Upon execution IDOC;s will reach the correct status if the segment data is correct.

Feel free to revert back with questions;

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

I am doing my testing in develpment client

When i execute that program with details that you have given, i am getting message as "No IDOC selected for display"

How do i overcome this...

Rgds

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that the IDOC's that you are trying to process are in Status 64 - Ready to be processed further...

Only then you can execute this program;

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

before i could set up the idocs to be processed in batch job - status is either 51 or 53.

How do i change the idoc status to 64

please help

Rgds,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priyanka,

Let me know what type of IDOC's you are trying to process and re-process.

Only then i can tell how at what point you can control the status of IDOC - Because it differs from type to type..

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to re-process ORDERS type of IDOC for the purpose of standard sales order creation

Rgds,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priyanka,

For ORDERS type IDOC, use the Sold to Party, go to WE20, input this value and select SP, ORDERS, 850, 010 / 090 as per you IDOC values in Inbound Parameters, and then change the following details:

Under "Inbound Options" tab page, and "Processing by function module" section, change the option from "Trigger Immediately" to "Trigger in background program"

By doing this this IDOC gets processed in the background program either through SE38 or a batch job.

Status will reach 64 and stop.

Later when you re-process this in SE38 it will turn to 53 status and order gets created.

Reward if it helps !

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

i am unable to load my data in idx2 what might be the reason even the configuration and other specifications are absolutely correct

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For processing any IDOC, got to SM35 or SM38 select the IDOC you want to run then click on Process then pop up window will come there you can select whether u want to run process in forground or in background or display error only there you can select background processing and then ok

but it is suggested to run in display error mode only as you will get to know error if IDOC fails.

Also if u find any display you can just run t-code /n it will take next item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem with idoc's type PAYEXT and DIRDEB, can anyone help how to solve this, my idocs are in status 51 not posted and i need to reprocess them by this program, thanks in advance.

Regards

Julio Cesar