cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts with Multiple sold to parties possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

I have a requirement where I need to create a contract with the possibility to assign a sold to party only during the creation of a sales order that reference to the contract.

The reason for this is because my business has a contract with one of our customers. This customer has many branches and the single contract is valid for all branches.

However, each branch must be billed individually and we do not have a centralized Bill To Party for this customer.

Any advice on how to handle this issue will be welcome.

Thanks and Regards,

Junwen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Junwen,

assign in the partner procedure for the contact (transaction VOPAN) the partner function AA (SP contract rel. order). This partner function could be used several times in the contact - so you will have several AA partner in the contact. When you than create the release sales order you will get a pop-up, where you can choose your sold-to (for release sales order) from the all AA-s in the contact and SP of the contact.

I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Lela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lela,

I got the pop up, but when I pick one of the customer numbers out from those available, the selected customer did not replace the sold to.

How do I pick the sold-to as the AA partner and yet get the pop up?

For example, I created the CQ contract with customer A, this customer has two AA partners B and C.

When I create the release order with reference to the contract, a box pops up allowing me to pick B & C.

After clicking either one, the Sold-to-Party in the release order is still customer A.

Do we need additional config for this to work?

Best Regards

Junwen

Message was edited by:

Junwen Huang

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is possible if you maintain the customer hireracy

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I created a customer hierarchy. When I create the contract, do I use the master customer as the sold-to-party?

How do I change the sold to party then when i reference the contract?

Best Regards

Junwen

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Junwen

Configure the branches as another partner (may be as Sub customer, or Customer relevant for contract) and then include all of them as partners in contract.

Then when you are creating release order, select the correct partner.

This will solve ur issue.

Reward if it is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

Let me try out using the various partner types. Please advice what partner types should I use? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Junwen

Message was edited by:

Junwen Huang