cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trex 7.0 installation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to install Trex 7.0 and during the installation it asks for the TREX NW2004sSR1 software pkg , i give the exact location of that pkg. The installation then continues with all the other parameters correctly provided. But when it reaches <b>Phase 6 of 13</b>, the window for the TREX NW2004sSR1 software pkg appears again.

Now when i specify the location that contains the LABEL.ASC file , it gives me a window pop up saying <b>LABEL.ASC does not exist</b> in the specified location.

I have checked the files in that location. There is a LABEL.ASC file available.

The LABEL.ASC file contains the foll. entry :

SAP:TREX:7.00:content:*:CD51031375

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me the appropriate solution to this or mail me the installation screenshots at Melwyn.Monis@lntinfotech.com

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you mapping a drive to the export file or is it local. The label.asc in the root of the install DVD is enough. Make sure you copy it to a local drive on the server not a mapped drive.

Message was edited by:

Chris Soden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chris,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, I had mapped the drive that contained the DVD and hence it was giving some problems during installation.

I copied the DVD to the local drive and continued with the installation. It executed successfully.

Answers (0)