cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to convert sender service XXXXX to an ALE logical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In SXMB_MONI, I am facing the following error "Unable to convert sender service XXXXX to an ALE logical " in the acknowledgement msg id. Can aybody tell me what is this error and how this can be resolved.

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Check the Logical system name in SLD for your Business system of FileService is same as the Partner Name for Idoc.

Also check if this is updated in ID .

Also check the adapter specific identifiers....

Cheers...

Vasu

<b>** REward POints if found useful **</b>

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable replies.

I have checked TS & also in ID and at both places Logical System has been defined but still the error is coming.

Any suggestions??

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you chech for both the sender and receievr business systems? Did you check the Business System --> Adapter Specific Message Attributes?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhavesh,

when receiver is a file service then how can I specify Logical System for Idoc Adapter or for R/3????

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu;

Are you using a BPM for this scenario??

Mudit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

I am not using any BPM. I am simply sending Delivery Idoc from R/3 and downloading that Idoc data from XI to a flat file.

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the Receiver business service in edit mode. GO to Service menu. Select Adapter Specific Properties.

I think here you can give the logical system name.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The reason is that the Receivr Business Service ( This acts as the sender Business System for Idoc Ack's ), does not have a logical System Name associated with it.

Add a Logical System name to both the sender and receievr services and then try it.

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SLD, make sure that the sending business system has a logical system name.

If your Business Systems have the correct logical system name assigned to them, then you can see the same in Business System--> Adapter Specific Identifiers of ID.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use this

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

see this

Go through this michal's blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Mudit