cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password change for super user in XI/PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the password for superuser in PI7, now none of the rfc destinations are working even if I change the password in rfc destination it doesn't work. Is there a cache I need to clear? What are the steps I need to do after a system user password change. Please help me, it is URGENT.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quickly do these steps in addition to the SAP note mentioned 721548 in other post

Run Transaction SLDCHECK

Run transaction SLDAPICUST

Also run SXI_CACHE and refresh the cache.

If any error is there it will help to find those

Hope it helps,

Rgds,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

after you change the passwords make sure you restart XI system..everything should work fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the inputs. SLDCHECK, SXI_CACHE and SLDCUSTAPI all are fine. The issue was, WF_BATCH user was locked, once I unlocked it all the BPM scenarios started working.

Now I still have issue with RFC destination from r3 to xi. When I test autorization it fails and then locks the users!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

check the user id and pwd for it,may be its using the old user id and pwd and coz of that its givin authorization error and locks after 3 attempts.

Thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the login id details in SM59 of both systems on both sides

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I checked, all user id and pwd are correct. I made sure the user id is not locked. If I test authorization for a few times, it fails saying user id and pwd is wrong, after that it says user is locked.

Looks like the pwd is stored somewhere else. Couldn't figure out yet.

Message was edited by:

xi_ted

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

please refer to OSS note 721548

Thanx

Ahmad