cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem create task list

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in the transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN, Tab "system landscape", Tab "Project cycle"...

when I try to create a task list, I receive the following error:

"Internal Phase Controller Problem"

and in the application log:

"Internal phase controll problem"

"The phase value update was terminated"

"Exception LUW_BROKEN_BY_COOPERATOR was captured"

Why???

Antonello

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note.

Note 934895 - Phase inconsistencies for maintenance cycles

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also this note has been already imported.

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technically your error messages differ from those I got when I tried to create maintenance cycle (which results in task list as well). I was instructed to implement note 933986.

In my case, I was able to start from scratch creating new maintenance project and then generating a maintenance cycle to it, so I didn't need to implement the second part which is for live systems. I got the instructions with warning but please do see for yourself

Our solution ended up to be verifying RFC, setting up correct TMS, create new project and then create the maintenance cycle. up until we did these things in this order we kept getting the inconsistency error.

Please keep in mind that our problem differed slightly from yours but I guess id doesn't hurt to point out Sukhii's solution to me!

BR

Auli

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note is contained in the support package SAPKU50005 that has been already imported in the system...do you have other suggestions??

Antonello

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have one more note

Note 892142 - Phase controller: Database tool

Hope this will b helpful.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu